Looking to make a meaningful difference to others while broadening your skills and experience in social care?
We’re looking for Senior Support Workers with a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care to join our team at Leaf Complex Care as Specialist Practitioners.
Working in the scenic county of Devon, you will be supporting others to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives, while also building on your skills, knowledge and experience in a senior role.
What we’re looking for:
We need Senior Support Workers who are warm, friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Devon. You’d also need to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 3), with experience of supporting individuals with a range of complex care needs to transition from hospital to community based settings
- A full UK driving licence
- Good relationship building and team player skills
- Reliable and punctual but also flexible
What we offer:
- Fantastic placement opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- A fast and simple registration process
- Great career development opportunities
- Reliable and accurate payroll service
How to apply
If this sounds like the right fit, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, submit your CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
For an informal chat about this role please contact Sharon Jones, Registered Manager, Leaf Complex Care, Exeter: email@example.com or call 07469 857071