Want to make a difference to others while gaining valuable experience to further your career prospects in care?
We’re looking for Support Workers to join our team as Practitioners in a challenging yet rewarding role at Leaf Complex Care.
You will be supporting others to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives, with a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience towards gaining a Level 3 qualification.
What we’re looking for:
We need warm, friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Devon. You’d also need to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 (or a completed Care Certificate, or 2 years’ work experience in the care sector)
- A full UK driving licence
- Good relationship building and team player skills
- Reliable and punctual but also flexible
What we offer:
- Fantastic placement opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- A fast and simple registration process
- Great career development opportunities
- Reliable and accurate payroll service
How to apply
If this sounds like the right fit, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, submit your CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
For an informal chat about this role please contact Sharon Jones, Registered Manager, Leaf Complex Care, Exeter: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07469 857071