We continue to address the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in line with Government advice.
We are committed to protecting people we support and the teams that care for them during this time and have developed contingency plans to ensure the support we provide isn’t compromised, even during lockdown circumstances.
To ensure that we are able to react quickly to any changes in Government guidance or local circumstances, our senior leadership team meet regularly. All Leaf staff are being provided with a comprehensive briefing at least once a week. This brief summarises the latest advice from Government and other official sources, and clearly sets out the actions that staff should take as a result.
We are continually monitoring and adapting our plans in line with guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
If you need more details
- If you are someone we support, someone closely connected to someone we support, please speak to your local Registered Manager or Family Relationship Manager
- If you are a candidate who has applied or going through the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment specialist for your area. Contact details can be found here.
- For all other contacts, please get in touch with the person you usually deal with here at Leaf.
- For general information on COVID-19, including symptoms and testing, please visit the NHS website
- For more details on the new National Restrictions, please visit the Government website.